Effective as of 4/6/2015
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The content contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the site content (information, images, or site code) on Produced Local, LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the content;
- use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Produced Local, LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content; or
- transfer the content to another person or "mirror" the content on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Produced Local, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these content or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded content in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
You must be at least 13 years of age and a resident of the United States to register for and use this website. If you are a user who signs up for this website, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and password to access certain areas of the website and receive messages from Produced Local, LLC and our partners. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. Produced Local, LLC will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
4. Use Restrictions
Your permission to use this website is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the website for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user's account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the website;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the website or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the website or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user's browser or computer.
5. Posting and conduct restrictions
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide "user content." You are solely responsible for the user content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via this website. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your user content. Produced Local, LLC, however, reserves the right to remove any user content from this website at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to user content. By transmitting and submitting any user content while using this website, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permissions from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your user content submissions are appropriate and comply with these terms of service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- The contents on Produced Local, LLC's website are provided "as is". Produced Local, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Produced Local, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to this site.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through this website, but not provided directly by Produced Local, LLC, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Produced Local, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on this website and neither does Produced Local, LLC adopt nor endorse, nor is Produced Local, LLC responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than Produced Local, LLC. Under no circumstances will Produced Local, LLC be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on this website, or transmitted to users.
In no event shall Produced Local, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on Produced Local, LLC's website, even if Produced Local, LLC or a Produced Local, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The content appearing on Produced Local, LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Produced Local, LLC does not warrant that any of the content on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Produced Local, LLC may make changes to the content contained on its website at any time without notice. Produced Local, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the content.
Produced Local, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Produced Local, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Produced Local, LLC's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.